Following CDC guidelines and the easing of restrictions by our elected officials, here are the current COVID restrictions at Crossroads:
Masks are not required to attend service.
- Exceptions: Kids ages 2-12 must still wear masks.
- All Crossroads Staff and Volunteers (First Impressions, Kids, Worship & Production) will continue to wear masks.
- We strongly encourage everyone to follow the CDC mask guidelines as they relate to vaccinated status.
- However, the “masks not required” policy applies to all not mentioned in the previous bullet points (kids, staff, volunteers).
- If you are more comfortable continuing to wear a mask, whether vaccinated or not, you may continue to do so – no judgment or hard feelings either way.
RSVP is not required to attend service.
- Kids will still need to be electronically checked-in to Crossroads Kids (like pre-COVID).
Temperature checks will be taken for kids – NOT for adults.
Cleaning/Sanitizing before and after service will no longer occur.
What restrictions remain at Crossroads?
- Social distanced seating remains in effect for the auditorium.
- Communion elements remain in pre-packaged form.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Masks & social distancing in Crossroads Kids will remain in effect.